Online Submit Exhibitor Registration Form
Reserve booths as soon as possible Enjoy beverage industry event together
If you encounter any problems during the application process
Please contact CBST
Organizing Committee by
● Sign the participation agreement, stipulate the intellectual property protection clause, and promise that exhibits, exhibit packaging, booth design, publicity materials and other display parts of the booth (hereinafter collectively referred to as “exhibition items”) do not infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
● Review the intellectual property rights of exhibition items and prevent from infringing on the intellectual property rights of others. If exhibitor need to apply for intellectual property rights in China for exhibition items, please apply in accordance with relevant China’s laws and regulations.
● Understand the relevant regulations on intellectual property protection, as well as relevant regulations for alleged infringement of intellectual property complaints and handling, and reasonably formulate intellectual property protection programs for exhibition items.
● Carry certificates and certification materials of relevant intellectual property rights to effectively prevent and quickly deal with possible intellectual property disputes and better protect the legitimate rights and interests of exhibitors.
● In case of intellectual property disputes, in accordance with the State's regulations on alleged infringement of intellectual property rights complaints and handling, please cooperate with the mediation of agencies of intellectual property protection and complaints.
● If exhibitor does infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, it shall take the corresponding legal responsibilities in accordance with China’s relevant laws, regulations and rules.
Pre-registration for CBST2024 individual visitors will open on September 1, 2023.
Please follow the official wechat public account "饮料产业链之窗" to get the latest exhibition news.We'll see you at CBST2024.